Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Garden Nellie


This  Image is another fun one for Scrapbook Stamp Society,   The image is called Garden Nellie Flower Basket, by Sherri Baldy  I love this image it has so many possibilities.  I choose to use my Copic Markers and to color her in Blues and yellows to match the colors in the designer paper that I wanted to use.  The corner die is from Cheery Lynn designs the background  in blue is from Memory Box and the ovals are from Spellbinders.  The saying is from Hero arts and the bling is from Michaels.   
I cut out the image because I wanted a different look.  And I wanted to try out my new scissors.  
Thanks for stopping by and swing on over to Scrapbook Stamp Society's blog and check out this weeks blog hop.
thanks 
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.