Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fairy In Punchcraft Flower Garden

Punchart Flowers for lovely Fairy
Hi Friends I am Dr Sonia  an ENT Surgeon and passionate crafter.This is my first DT post here and I am nervous and excited to be in the company of such immensely talented ladies! Sharing  a project made using Morgan Fitzimons beautiful fairy and some handmade punchcraft flowers.
I painted the fairy digital image using a variety of media such as pearl acrylic paint, water color pencils and sketch pens.Also added glitter glue ,some pearls, and lots of handmade punchart flowers.
Punchart Flowers
To match the violet flowers on the fairy image I added pointed petal violet punchart flowers.
Punchart Flowers
To accompany the pink acrylic painted flowers added some pink punchcraft flowers made using a balloon punch as in this tutorial link :Balloon Punch Flower Tutorial
Punchart Flowers
I love to recycle when I can and this whole project is mounted on an old cardboard box piece.The dark green leaves were handcut from  a magazine cover.  I used 5 petal flower shapes to make the pink punchcraft rose[ tutorial link: Punchcraft Rose Tutorial]
Fairy Land
To match the red flowers in the painting added another variety of  punchart roses [made with a pear shape using this tutorial: Punchcraft Rose Tutorial]
Dear ladies ,I was not very confident of my coloring skills and had to rely on a variety of punchcraft flowers to create a special fairy land for the beautiful fairy in her fairyland garden !
Do tell me how you like this special Mothers day project [ My mom loves flowers!] and do drop by my blog Cards Crafts & Kids Projects

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your project. Love your website. Great that you have so many tutorials. I was an ENT nurse practitioner so I am impressed that you can find the time for all your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Sonia<3 I love it. Your flowers are amazing!
    Heather<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.