Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stars and Stripes

Hi Cynthia here with another Simple card using another digi called Stars&Stripes. I was trying to add a link for those of you that would like to purchase it, but for some reason I could not find it in our gallery of digi's so hopefully someone can help me out by adding the link in the comments, just in case someone needed to have it.


For the recipe of my card I used the same mat stack that I used with my most recent Baseball card I created, which is by K&Co by Tim Coffey "CYoung Boy/Sports 6x6 mat stack."  I also used the Spectrum Noir pens to color this image, and of course I forgot to jot down the pen number....so BOOOO to me.  I used the "Vintage Photo" distress ink and added some twine to finish the card. Very simple. As for the words they come in the mat stack as a 6x6 page so I just cut them and added some pop dots.  Very simple card hope you like.


Thanks for stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.