Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Easel card

"Good morning Friends. Today is my time to post here at  Scrapbook Stamp Society . I made this card for a  "Father's Day" blog Hop.

I made an Easel card to my Husband from our Kids on his Father's Day. My Father pass away in 1982 and i miss him badly. When i was a Kid, he always took me fishing with him. So i am still love to go Fishing some times. And this gorgeous digital image on my card was grated by Kim L Pipkin Gwin. You can find this image HERE. I colored image with Copic Markers, then i embossed all image with Clear Transparent  Embossing Powder. it's making feel like Fish is in the Water. After that i added Glitter
I have this Fish Buttons for long time and never had a chance to use it. And now it's going preffect with my card. Green leafs is a Die cuts.
I just love this sentiment. I save it long time ago as a freebie, and i don't know who is the Artist. Please let me know if you can tell who made this sentiment, so i can thank that Girl
I hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Nataliya