Saturday, June 9, 2012



 Hi there everyone.It's Suezette back with another card. Long time no hear hey? Lol. It's only because I was out of action for so long, that I have this urge to create lots of cards. I have so many stamps and yet more wonderful stamps keep being created. Of course, I have to have them all! Anyhoo, I'll get on with telling you about this one.

  
This image is so gorgeous. It's 'First Prom' by Sherri Baldy Stamps. You can find them at ScrapbookStampSociety.com. The cardstock I used was 'Chestnut Weave' by American Craft. Instead of using designer paper, this time I used satin for the backing. I found with the satin, that less was best where the embellishments were concerned. A ribbon from my stash, the stickpin I made myself and a spray from I Am Roses. I covered the spray, (which was originally beige) in Lindy's Stamp Gang's Cactus Gold.



Copics Used:

Dress - YG93, Y21,Y23, Y26, Y28
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair - E15, E33, E39, E79
Eyes - YG93




Thanks for stopping by...see you soon xx


8 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous suezette.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. that image is STUNNING! and the way you embellished the card is gorgeous and really lets the spotlight remain on that gorgeous girl. SUCH a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. This digi is so beautiful. I wish I could color like you do, so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You've added some markers to my wishlist with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant Beautiful colouring. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. love what you did with this image..great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aside from the fact that is a wonderful image to color you most certainly did it justice! Your color choices of the warm golds in her gown and her hair, oh my gosh what a great coloring job! I aspire... (smile)
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.