Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Birthday !

Hello everybody! 

This morning, I come to show you a new Birthday's card!


For this card, I used some " white Paper Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink spangled Cardstock " and some printed paper "Bobunny".

The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser".

I also used two doily white 9 cms in diameters.


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Mauve chalk. 
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.

For the position of the diverse layers between the bottom of the card and the image, here is: 

1. Printed paper " Bobunny ". 
2. Doily white. 
3. Die cut in " pink spangled Paper Cardstock " realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders ".
4. Circle of paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " embossed with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft ", "Peas". 
5. Embellish with images cut "Sherri Baldy" then stuck with the foam 3-d.


Under the image, I added of the ribbon " Seam Rose baby ". Then, I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon which I decorated with half a pearly pink pearl then which I stuck to the left of the image.

For the decoration, I added: 

- A big mauve rose (30 mm).
- A cloth white rose. 
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- A small cloth and plastic white flower.

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". Then, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga ".


On the bottom of the card, I added a piece of white lace and just above, a piece of paper that I drilled with a puncher border " Tonic ".

Then, I realized a small label with a fall of the same spangled paper and a dies " Spellbinders ".

I realized the feeling with the software "Word" and the police of writing " Chopin Script ". I cut it in border, I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle" any goshawk, then I stuck it on the label.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.