Saturday, August 3, 2013

Princess Sparkle by Ema

Did you get a chance to participate in the BestiesTM of Oz contest? Boy howdy what a great prize package! The images from the collection are too cute as well! I used the Not So Wicked Wendy image for the contest and here I'm sharing Princess Sparkle with you.

I think it makes a great birthday card for a little girl! What little girl wouldn't love sparkle and glitter!?! :)
All supplies I've used are from my stash and I colored the image with Copic markers. 


I hope you'll join us for our current Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge. Don't forget, we've also got a My BestiesTM Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by! 


DT Member

2 comments:

  1. why can I not see a picture of this? What happened to it? I can read the post about it but see no card pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh....I don't see the card either ....but I see the post about one....

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.