Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Besties "Bless Your Heart"


Hello, Blogging Friends. I hope this finds you well and happy. 


Today I'm sharing a newer image from Sherry Baldy's Besties Collection - "Bless Your Heart". Darling with her stripes and dots, and a pocket full of blessings, she reminds us that we always have something for which to be thankful.


Miss Blessing is sweetly sporting orange, bringing her heart to a Halloween Party .


Besties images are always so much fun to color!


Thanks for stopping by today!
hugs,


3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card! I just love how you've done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna this is very beautiful, great stitching to.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I love this. I saw the rich orange tones in her dress and had that ooh and ahh moment. :) So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.