Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cat with Pumpkin

Hello everyone.  Here's a wonderful new image from Scrapbook Stamp Society artist Kim Pipkin Gwin.  This image just gorgeous and perfect for Halloween.  The challenge over on the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog (SSS Challenge) is to use lots of layers.  So, as you can see, I have done several layers on my image, my sentiment and the background with wonderful fall theme colors.  This great image is called Cat with Pumpkin..
Drop by the SSS Challenge Blog and share your card this week. It doesn't have to be Halloween related, it just needs to have lots of fun layers in it!

2 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful Holley.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holley, I know I've said this on Facebook, but love your coloring on your card, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.