Friday, February 27, 2015

Valou - "Flip card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.

To realize this project, I used the file of cutting "Flip Card" that I transformed it card easel.



I used some paper "Action" and I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I have used an image "Sherri Baldy".

I colorized it in a following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".


Then, I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Design". Above, I added a lilac rose (30 mm), a pink rose (20 mm), a green rose (15 mm) and white "Lilidaft".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

  1. WOW WHAT A FABULOUS FLIP CARD, STUNNING IMAGE, COLOURED IN GORGEOUS SOFT TONES, LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED AND THE FABULOUS BLOOMS AND DIES XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.