Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bicycle Ride to Fun

Hello Everyone...

Antoinette here with you today sharing a card I designed using a fun My Besties  pre-colored digital image from the CD Sweet Geeks created by lovely and talented Sherri Baldy. You can find this CD in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store and shop around or you can go straight  Here. I use this CD on my Window8/HP Computer.

 I love bicycles riding and anything designed with them and this sweet Geek Peddling Petunia is one of my favorite images of the several Card Toppers available in the Sweet Geeks CD.  I also used the Sherri Baldy's Pink Striped Design Papers that are available in this CD.  Here is a picture of a few of the different striped Design Papers available in this CD.
These are just a few of the Design Papers available in the Sweet Geeks CD. Aren't they lovely.


Here is a look at my easel card I made to feature this sweet digital image.
Don't you just love this pre-colored Sweet Geek Peddling Petunia digital image. Well guess what...In case you want to color her in your favorite colors the uncolored sweet adorable Peddling Petunia can be found HERE

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I tickled your creativity to jump in and have fun with Sherri Baldy's CD's. Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to leave some love in your comments.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Love the papers, your card shape, everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antoinette what a stunning card I love the image as it's so cute.
    And the colours and design are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.