Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Valou - "Something New"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.



I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". I inked papers to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". The shape was cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".


I used an image "Sherri Baldy" whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold " that I inked in the ink " Distress Walnut Stain ".


I added the embellishments following ones:

- White and pink Rose (60 mm).
- Green flower of cherry tree.
- Foam pink Rose.
- Blue carnation.
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Salmon pink cloth Rose.
- Pink Daisy.
- Pink whirlwind.
- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.