Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Friends Forever

Here's the cutest Sherri Baldy image today.  She's sitting on a big heart that I colored purple and blowing out kisses.  I added a metal sentiment of Friends Forever with an additional I love you.  I don't know if you can see it, but the purple paper is Bazzill Swiss which also has subtle polka dots, I thought that would go well with the pink polka dot background paper.

Drop by and join in the SSS Challenge blog this week, the challenge is Anything Goes with an added twist of white plus one color if you want to play along.  There's also an awesome Anything Goes contest using Sherri Baldy digis over on the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog, so share your cards there as well.

Have a blessed week everyone!

Cheers, Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.