It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Maja Design ", "Kithchen Blueberries". On the top, I stuck a die-cut "Border" realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Squeezed Lemonade".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Then, I stuck a die-cut " Swirls " realized with a dies "Marianne Designs". Above, I stuck the following flowers:
- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- White Rose (20 mm).
- Yellow cloth flower.
- Pink cloth flower.
- Blue Rose (15 mm).
- Pink snowballs.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!