Friday, November 13, 2015

Pocket Letters

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing with you two fun Pocket letters I have made.

The first the is Oh Dear Santa Pocket Letter that looks like this
when you print it!
 
 
Below is my finished Pocket Letter with all
sorts of fun embellishments.
 
I have made some of the My Bestie Images into 3Ds to
give them more dimension.
Some of the embellishments I have added are buttons,
lace, ribbon, flowers, snowflakes.
Just let your imagination run away and who knows
what you will come up with.
 
I have also fused one of the pockets with my fusing tool
after adding sequins for a shaker pocket.
 
     
     
    My Second Pocket Letter is with
    the Fairy Loveliness Pocket Letter as shown below.
     
     
    This is my finished pocket letter with all my added
    embellishments and 3D images.


     
You can find these and other printable My Bestie Pocket Letters HERE
 
 
If you have an interest in Pocket Letters
hop on over and check out the My Besties Pocket Letter
Board on Pinterest for some other fun ideas.
 
  
To find other Sherri Ann Blady images, 3D Printables, SVG files
and lots more please visit one of her shops.
 
 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy crafting!!!!!!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.