Tuesday, November 10, 2015

When Autumn Leaves Start To Fall...

Hello Autumn

Hello:
-warm blankets
-lovely cups of tea
-hot chocolate
-rainy mornings
-boots
-cute fluffy clothes
-sweaters
-hugs to keep me warm
-extremely beautiful parks, views
-weather that allows me to go
outside.

When November comes I can feel a chill in the air, I always feel like I can breathe easier. This is the time of the year that I love most.
I am so blessed and so grateful all year long. But, November brings with it a feeling of renewal, a fresh start. With the leaves that fall, and the air that changes, I can feel a new beginning, a chance to make things better for everyone.
So I begin November with Thanksgiving in my heart already.
I couldn't help but create a card using one of my very favorite Bestie image "Fall Day Leaf Party".  

Here are some photos that I want to share with you of my creation, I hope you like them.





Welcome November...May we each feel richly blessed and highly favored. I have so much to share with you all this month, both here and on YouTube.
I have two projects in the works that will inspire you to create an every day kind of gratitude.
I can't wait to share what I am most grateful for in life.
Until then...
Be blessed and be a blessing to others...
Tootles