Monday, November 9, 2015

Steampunk Besties

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are all having a great Monday. 

Today I am sharing Steampunk projects I have done with My Besties. I started out this post thinking it was going to be about this Steampunk Snowman layout that I made, but then I realized I have made a few Steampunk Bestie projects. So, I thought I'd share those as well. I discovered Steampunk just this year and have fallen in love.

I used the Steampunk Snowman from The My Besties Shop. I love this snowman!  






(Altered Composition Notebook)





Aren't these images just the cutest?!?! I love them all! 
I didn't realize there were so many steampunk images I haven't used! 
I'm going to have to fix that...SOON. 

Thank you for taking the time to pop in today. I hope you have been inspired to do something with a Steampunk Bestie =) 
Hugs, 
                            Tina Goodwin DT