Monday, November 9, 2015

Steampunk Besties

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are all having a great Monday. 

Today I am sharing Steampunk projects I have done with My Besties. I started out this post thinking it was going to be about this Steampunk Snowman layout that I made, but then I realized I have made a few Steampunk Bestie projects. So, I thought I'd share those as well. I discovered Steampunk just this year and have fallen in love.

I used the Steampunk Snowman from The My Besties Shop. I love this snowman!  






(Altered Composition Notebook)





Aren't these images just the cutest?!?! I love them all! 
I didn't realize there were so many steampunk images I haven't used! 
I'm going to have to fix that...SOON. 

Thank you for taking the time to pop in today. I hope you have been inspired to do something with a Steampunk Bestie =) 
Hugs, 
                            Tina Goodwin DT










9 comments:

  1. Wow, Tina.. what an awesome post! I love all of the steam punk things you've created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie! Steampunk is one of my favorite styles.

      Delete
  2. Awesome sauce!!!!! These are also just wonderful Tina. Love me some steampunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool... love all the different steam punk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina...This is phenomenal!!! I love steampunk, but have never tried my hand at creating anything at all related to steampunk. Funny thing is I have some of these images...maybe you have just inspired me to try!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent. I love it all!!! Hugs...Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yvonne! You are so sweet. I cannot wait to see your Steampunk creations.

      Delete
  5. Tina...This is phenomenal!!! I love steampunk, but have never tried my hand at creating anything at all related to steampunk. Funny thing is I have some of these images...maybe you have just inspired me to try!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent. I love it all!!! Hugs...Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.