Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Besties of Oz


Hello Bestie Friends!
 
 
Today we are having a My Besties of Oz Release Party!
 
 
First we will begin with the new
My Bestie of Oz Pocket Letters.  There are
three new PL's to choose from.
 


 
You can find these PL's in the My Besties Shop.
 
Here are a few PL's for inspiration
created by the My Besties
3D and More Design Team
 
Vicki
 
 
Andrea

 
 
 
Kristyn


 
Eleonora
 
 

 
 
Julie
 
 
Christina
 
 
Anja
 
 
 
 
Pocket Letters are so much fun to make
and there are so many variations you
can make with the same pocket letter papers.
 
 
Now we have the new line of My Besties of Oz
Precolored Printables which you can use as
Card Toppers, 3D Images or
however you choose to create with each. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

These can all be found in the My Besties Shop
 
 
Next we have a new
My Besites of Oz
Designer Papers
 
Here are a few!
 








 
 
Here are a few Cards for inspiration made by the
My Besties 3D and More Design Team
with the Designer Papers
and
Printables
 
 
Heather
 

 
Antionette
 
 

 
Vicki

 
 
 
 
Bonnie

 

 
 
 

Kristyn


 
Julie
 
 
 


Luana
 
 

 
 
 
If you would like to color up your own
My Besites of Oz you can find these
in black and white dijis.
 
 



 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 




These images can all be found HERE
 

 
To find all these fun My Bestie of Oz
Pocket Letters,
Precolored Printables and
Designer Paper
please visit the My Besties Shop
 
 
 
 
You may also visit the
to see these and other DT inspiration
and there is plenty of time to join
our current challenge!
 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
I hope you enjoy the new My Besties of Oz
 
and that
 
we have helped to inspire your creativity.
 
Hugs,
 
Vicki, DT
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! Love these images and papers! Fabulous projects too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Post Vicki! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.