Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Recipe Flip Book

Hello Friends!
 
 
Today I have for you this fun Recipe Flip Book!

To see the video of the entire book click HERE

Here is a view of the cover.

 
I have used a 6x6 chipboard book made by Tim Holtz.
There are 3 different Sherri Baldy DSP paper packs
that I have used to cover
the front and back of each page.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
You can either purchase this paper already
printed or you can purchase the downloadable
pack which you can print.
 
Each paper needs to measure 6x6
so all you have to do is get out your adhesive and
start attaching the pages where you want them.
 
Once I finished gluing all the papers I then started to add
various types of embellishments.
 
I also have included in this Recipe book the
Mason Jar printables and the Recipe card printables.
 
Here is where you can find the
 
 
Here is where you can find the

 
 
 
I also added a few 3D images I made with My Besties printable sheets.
 
Use your imagination and have fun with it and customize
how you would like each page to look.
 
Please be sure to visit the shop to find other digi stamps, papers, printables, flowers and other crafting supplies.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs,
Vicki, DT
 

1 comment:

  1. I am charmed with this collection of papers. For project of kitchen... Thank you very much for the inspiration. It is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.