Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Bee Garden Bestie Glass Block

Hello Besties Pals!
 
 
Vicki here today sharing with you this fun
glass block I have made.
 
I was sitting in my craftroom trying to think of
what my project for today was going to be and
I had a thought of a lighted block.
 
I wasn't sure this was going to work but
decide to give it a whirl and here it is!
 
 
 
With lights on

 
 
With lights off
 
 
I am over the moon with excitement that it
turned out perfect.
 
So here is what I did!
 
I started with a glass block, which you can find
at most crafting stores like Hobby Lobby.
I have used printable vinyl and one sheet of the
new My Besties Bee Garden Digital downloadable paper
which you can find HERE.
 
The print size I used was 6 x 6.
 
I then adhered the vinyl to the front of the block.
Then I add a handmade sunflower and leaves, a wooden word and added ribbon and a bow around and
on top of the glass block after adding a
20 blub strand of clear lights.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my fun experiment today.
 
Happy crafting!
 
Hugs,
 
Vicki, DT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.