Thursday, June 14, 2012



Hello again. Suezette here with another gorgeous image called 'In My Prayers' Lil Ragamuffin by Sherri Baldy from http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com.au/. The paperline I used is 'Bonjour' by Kaisercraft. For the cardstock and matting, I used Chestnut by American Craft and black cardstock. The sentiment is a red rubber, wooden mounted stamp that is available through me for $5- plus postage. If anyone would like to purchase the sentiment stamp (brand new), please private message me through FB and we'll go from there. The ribbon is a double sided satin ribbon.


Copics Used:

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Overalls - YG13, YG11
T/Shirt & Flowers - R81, R83
Hair & Boots - E71, E74, E79
Background Shading - B000



Thanks for stopping by xx

6 comments:

Thank you for your comment.